Spreading some Christmas joy!
Here's a great idea that East Idaho News has been doing for years...
Pete's Prep Sheet: Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2018
- The News & Observer reports: "Bladen County election workers tallied the results of early voting before Election Day in violation of state rules and are accused of allowing outsiders to view them, a precinct worker wrote in an affidavit released by state Democrats."
- Meanwhile, the Vice Chairman of the Bladen County Board of Elections resigned. Jens Lutz, a Democrat, has business ties to the man at the heart of the absentee ballot fraud scandal.
- Scott Fowler from the Charlotte Observer found Rae Carruth in Pennsylvania, and got the first interview with the former Carolina Panther since his release from prison. Carruth was convicted of conspiring to kill his pregnant girlfriend, Cherica Adams.
- At the Citizen-Times, John Boyle looks at how Asheville is growing - but only because more people move here than move away. Or die.
- A new survey finds that 24 out of 27 nations want LESS immigration than Americans say they want.