What are the best Christmas movies?
If we go by box office haul, Forbes shows us how few of the classics make the top 25 list. Here are the top 5:
1. Home Alone (Fox) 1990 -- Final Box Office: $285.76 million
2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Universal) 2000 -- Final Box Office: $260.04 million
3. Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch (Universal) 2018 -- Box Office: $189.67 million (as of 12/02/18)
4. The Polar Express (New Line) 2004 -- Final Box Office: $183.37 million
5. Home Alone 2: Lost In New York (Fox) 1992 -- Final Box Office: $173.59 million
But how good can this list actually be?
After all, it's not adjusted for inflation.
More importantly, it does not include Die Hard, Gremlins, or Catch Me If You Can.
Speaking of Die Hard, it appears FOX Entertainment is finally accepting what we all knew...
For me, the best Christmas movies have to include A Christmas Story, Love Actually, and Miracle on 34th Street.
But hands down, the best Christmas movie of all time is It's a Wonderful Life.
Pete's Prep Sheet: Thursday, Dec. 20, 2018
Yesterday, a woman named Mary called the show and said she'd like to see a crowd-funding effort to fund the border wall. Well, there's already one underway.
People are surprised that Amazon's eavesdropping device, Alexa, was apparently eavesdropping. On the neighbor's house.
Time Magazine reports that the V.A. didn't spend millions of dollars allocated for veterans suicide prevention efforts.