- We'll talk with Buddy Bengel today at 3:30. He's a Republican candidate for North Carolina Lt. Governor.
- John Hood at the Carolina Journal: "If present trends continue, by 2040 North Carolina will have a population of about 12.7 million, ranking us seventh in the nation but only fourth in the South, after Texas (40 million), Florida (28.9 million), and, just barely, Georgia (12.8 million). By that time, more people will live in North Carolina than in Illinois or Ohio."
- John Boyle at the Citizen-Times wonders whether the local paper should report more on suicides. The primary reason not to cover suicides is the contagion effect - also called the Werther Effect.
- Asheville banned electric scooters, but they never said anything about pogo sticks!
- Kurt Schlichter writes at Townhall.com about how conservatives and Republicans need to "get ruthless fighting for free speech: "We should be absolutely willing to utterly destroy Silicon Valley and everything these people have built using every element of our power if they screw with us."
- From David Marcus at The Federalist: "From Occupy to AOC: The Rise of the New Progressives."
- NBC News reports: "Inside Pete Buttigieg's plan to overhaul the Supreme Court."
Content Goes Here