- From the Hendersonville Times-News: "Former Buncombe County Republican Rep. Tim Moffitt announced Monday he will run in 2020 for the N.C. House of Representatives District 117 seat in Henderson County."
- From the Citizen-Times: The competitive world of.... guinea pigs?
- FOX News reports: "Millennials don’t value patriotism, family and religion as passionately as previous generations, according to a new survey."
- From WLOS: North Carolina's Democratic governor said he won't veto a bipartisan bill to allow health care associations to purchase insurance, but he won't sign it, either.
- The News & Observer editorial board admits Gov. Cooper is vetoing unrelated bills unless the Republican legislative leaders cave to his demand to include Medicaid expansion in the budget
- Socialist Senator Bernie Sanders promises to reform journalism if he's elected president.
- From John Sexton at HotAir.com: "In Los Angeles, the law against sleeping on the sidewalk (Municipal Code 41.18) has gradually been undone by a series of court rulings. Now, the City Council is trying to update the law in a way that would be in line with those rulings but also give the city some control over where people can sleep."
Content Goes Here