The Bottom Line:
New list reveals the U.S. restaurants with the best views
The Full Story:
- OpenTable has just come out with their list of the 100 Most Scenic Restaurants in the Country
- The list was compiled based on more than 10 million reviews of more than 25,000 restaurants in the U.S.
- California has the most restaurants making the list with 13, followed by North Carolina with six
While the most important thing to most people when picking a restaurant is the food, there’s no doubt ambiance and décor play a big role in a person’s dining experience. If you’re looking for a great view when eating out, OpenTable knows just the place for you, well, the 100 places.
The online reservation site has come out with their annual list of the 100 Most Scenic Restaurants in the Country. It was compiled by looking at more than 10 million reviews of more than 25,000 restaurants in the U.S.
This year’s list features 40 returning restaurants and 60 new ones, with California nabbing the most spotswith 13, followed by North Carolina with six, and Florida, Nevada, Ohio, Virginia and Wisconsin landing five.
Among the restaurants making the list(click here for the entire 100)
- The Bistro at Childress Vineyards - Lexington, North Carolina
- Boat House Waterfront Dining - Tiverton, Rhode Island
- The Chateau on the Lake - Bolton Landing, New York
- Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck - Dallas, Texas
- Joseph's by the Sea - Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Latitudes on Sunset Key - Key West, Florida
- The Marine Room - San Diego, California
- Pier W - Cleveland, Ohio
- Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Queensview Steakhouse - Long Beach, California