Tropical Depression Florence continues to wreck havoc across the Tar Heel State. Heavy rain is expected to continue to move through Western North Carolina through Monday before the system finally makes a move towards the Northeast.
Closings and cancellations are already in effect for some school districts and businesses for Monday.
1. Mitchell County Schools- CLOSED
2. Yancey County Schools- CLOSED
3. Madison County Schools- CLOSED
1. Asheville City Schools- 2 hour Delay
2. Haywood County Schools- 2 Hour Delay
3. Buncombe County Schools= 2 Hour Delay
4. Henderson County Schools- 2 Hour Delay
5. Burke County Schools- 2 Hour Delay
6. Jackson Coutny Schools ( Blue Ridge Dist)- SCHEDULE B
7. Jackson County Schools (Smokey Mtn Dist)- 2 Hour Delay
8. McDowell County Schools- 2 Hour Delay
9. Rutherford County Schools- 2 Hour Delay