Pete's Prep Sheet: Monday, Dec. 3, 2018
- How can Asheville be the San Francisco of North Carolina if it doesn't have a Golden Gate Bridge? Welp, we're probably not getting one.
- Maybe an artificial surface wasn't the best idea for that soccer field along the flood prone river. Asheville Citizen-Times columnist John Boyle examines the absurdity.
- The Democratic Chairman of the NC Board of Election, Andy Penry, has resigned after a complaint from the Wake County Republican Party Chairman - who cited dozens of partisan tweets Penry sent.
- The UNC Board of Trustees voted to move the Silent Same confederate statue to a $5.3 million building that has not been built yet.
- Broward County, Florida's controversial election supervisor, Brenda Snipes, "un-resigns."
- Democratic Socialists go full anti-Israel...